Monday, February 6, 2012

Pinterest + Wedding Planning = Love

Pinterest is amazing. If you are planning a wedding you should be on pinterest searching for ideas and inspiration for your big day. I think nearly half of the things pinned on the site are related to wedding planning of some sort and it is the perfect, free, creative source for ideas, inspiration, and focusing your theme.

Pinterest +Wedding Planning = Love

Many of my friends who have been recently married tell me they wish they had known about the site when they planned their big day, and many of my bridesmaids are pinning things for my big day too.

Here's how it works if you are not familiar with the site...

1.You have to get an email invite to join- so find a friend on the site (I'm sure you have at least one- the site is exploding with popularity). The site links to either your Facebook or Twitter account.
2. You create virtual pin 'boards' on your user-name. You label them how you like and organize them in any way you want to. 
3. You put the 'Pin It' icon in your tool bar on your web browser.
4. You pin anything and everything from the internet on to your specific boards.
5. The things you 'pin' show up as a photo or video on your board and when you click on the picture the link to where it was pinned from is visible. 

It's great for recipes, home decor, inspirational quotes, funny pictures, outfits you like, DIY projects and so on.

Happy Pinning!

-Bride






1 comment:

  1. I love Pinterest! I swear I've planned my wedding at least 30 times because of that site!

    ReplyDelete